“Dangerous” paedo had worst child sex abuse images seen by investigators

You may also like...

9 Responses

1. W kostka says:

Why are these horrible devastating crimes against our children not holding a mandatory sentence yet , images of babies and more to the point crime scenes themselves.!! I if the courts handed out a automatic 5 year sentence it would be a detrerant atleast, depending on judges ruling can mostly be to lenient .Laws need to keep the kids sadlfe because they are not at the moment

• Russ says:

They would still do it even with a 10 year mandatory, these people are genuinely sick and more needs to be done I just don’t know what the solution is.

2. Anon says:

Makes me sick to think that the law does not think much of the poor innocent children that are being abused mutilated and there lives ruined by sickos that they feel 45mths is adequate to give a pidophile lets hope it doesn’t happen to your child/children the law needs to be changed and the perpetrators be punished the same way they treat those poor children that cant defend themselfs.

3. Jennifer says:

If he gets out and goes and lives somewhere else…. no child is safe from this monster. No child. I hope the police have been able to find the children he watched being abused. This has made me sick to my Stomach!!! He needs life in jail!!!

4. W kostka says:

I hope so Jennifer but I don’t know if I have the confidence in the policing the way that they are all stretched, the truth is they are doing all they can, I am generally speaking, and unless they are doubled in staff it’s not going too change. The police are trying too clean our streets off all these evil souls, they are only getting a kick in the teeth when they appear at court and a judge says they have community payback order, then the police are left with all us parents who fear our children’s safety. The same with returning from prison I wouldn’t bet that he is actually allowed to return to were he committed such horrific crimes. I sadly know It’s possible as I myself am now having too move areas in fife due to my child’s perpetrator being possible parole and he lived next door. The judge even granted bail for 10months right back too the address he lured my son to. No punishment fits this crime unless it’s death, our whole life has been turned upside, and he will get all the support going, we have had none atall . So if victims are brave enough to reveal what they have been subjected too, even high court 4.5 years of prison extension 2 years , after only 28 months eligible for parole. The sentencing is a joke

5. Nic says:

This is a joke, it’s not jail he needs it, to be let lose in a wolf cage, sick bxxster, he will get out and do it again, it’s not long enough, this country is shocking, just cause he had a bad past and depression means nothing and no excuse

6. Rab says:

Prison isn’t enough he needs treatment too. Treatment of some kind , we know throwing someone in prison doesn’t change them, so many get out and re offend.

7. lynn says:

Its unbelievable sick what he done and should get a life sentence I knew him through work and used to speak to him and that’s not justice 45 months he should have got 45 years he is a sick bastard and uts no excuse that he suffers from anxiety and depression alot of people do and don’t do things that he did totally sick and disgusting

8. Reaper says:

Should be mandatory life sentence with constant checks upon release at local police station or people are just going to start doing things to these monsters vigilante style